Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/4/18 Celebrations

Michwoman   Congrats, today is your 5.5 year milestone!

LanaKay  Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

lynn145 and TristanNani   Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Captainroo   Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

dwwms , faisalshah and  Lady86  Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

alice.hay , arooks5167  and Faye_2266  Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary.

Pandybot33‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you're doing. 

bettinaray   Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

arobertson337 , Carolkrol and  Traciap  Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

EmSti7  jim_kay  and katiea70    Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

carlacarlos79 Chrissy41  and kmero   Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

bert7958 Dorothy.boynton  and kerrcathy   Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Redwing, Jpuhich and jtrout06 Today is your quit day. Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
shashort

Congratulations to all those celebrating their quitaversary!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats to all the winners

Michwoman   Congrats, today is your 5.5 year milestone! 

LanaKay  Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day 

lynn145 and TristanNani   Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day 

Captainroo   Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year 

dwwms , faisalshah and  Lady86  Congrats,  500 day 

alice.hay , arooks5167  and Faye_2266  Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary.

bettinaray   Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day 

arobertson337 , Carolkrol and  Traciap  Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day  

EmSti7  jim_kay  and katiea70    Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day 

carlacarlos79  Chrissy41  and kmero   Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

bert7958 Dorothy.boynton  and kerrcathy   Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day 

0 Kudos
elvan

A belated congratulations to all of you who are celebrating your wonderful journeys!

Ellen

0 Kudos
Traciap

I don't know why it says that. 😕 I can't wait for that moment. But I will

have 6 months on the 15th.

I don't have a year.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018, 4:37 AM JACKIE1-25-15 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I don't know either, I just copied what Mark‌ posted. It could be a slight error. Your quit date says 1/15/18.  If you are still free. Celebrate anywho!  Maybe it should be 200 days?

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats to everyone with a milestone today! 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Traciap wrote:

I don't know why it says that. 😕 I can't wait for that moment. But I will

have 6 months on the 15th.

I don't have a year.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018, 4:37 AM JACKIE1-25-15 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

My apologies it was supposed to say 200 days. It does say 1/16/18 though on your profile so if it is a different quit date than that, head over to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX to update your quit date and then log out of the community using that link and then when you log back in it will update your community profile to have the same quit date as your My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX .

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Six months on the 15th is one heck of a wonderful quit to my mind.  You celebrate every day of it, ya hear?!!!