cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!  Well, here’s the weekend again!!!!!  Wasn’t that fast?  Yesterday I had an in home physical.  I was told to keep up the yoga and I have the health of a 45 year old!!!!!  

Isn’t the freedom that comes with quitting smoking great?  We no longer need to figure out how to squeeze in another cigarette!!!!!!  We don’t have to limit our lives to how we can keep going outside for a smoke!!!!!!!!  We are rid of a binding addiction!!!!!!!  Rejoice!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike and Happy Friday to you!!  Congrats on the yoga and your 45 year old health!!  That is grand indeed!!  I am working on mine.  Getting stronger and younger everyday but not 45 yet by any means but I have reason to rejoice just the same because I don't smoke anymore same as you and we are better for it!!  Have a lovely day.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Don't you just love yoga?!!!  I do.  The benefits are great but really I just love the practice.  It keeps me balanced and sane   Happy Friday, Mike.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I DID it...got to your blog before it was afternoon or evening!  YAY!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Happy weekend Mike! 

0 Kudos