cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Removing "CommunityMember" from your profile username

On 8/1/18 we noticed some members had "CommunityMember" added to their profiles. We've fixed this issue and everything should be back to normal. You can get it removed by logging out of the community(use this link) and back in. If it is not removed after logging back in, please leave a comment below.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
12 Replies
MarilynH

I've logged in and out three times and it's still there Mark I was wondering why I had that after my name .....

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lreece87JaimeleighShaynasMomTammi777RachelNSandy-9-17-17 BarbscloudAniteMarilynHSimplySherimikecityMandolinrain

Please take a look at my post. If you see anyone else on this list, please let them know by directing them here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark, after logging out using the link and logging back in.

0 Kudos

Perfect. Thanks!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
IrishRose

You know, I saw that next to me yesterday and got a complex, because no one else had it next to them.  Hmmmmm, I thought I had been "marked".  Only thing is, I cannot remember where I was seeing it.  Good grief!  My short term memory is hitting a low high. 

Irish Rose 

0 Kudos

IrishRose wrote:

You know, I saw that next to me yesterday and got a complex, because no one else had it next to them.  Hmmmmm, I thought I had been "marked".  Only thing is, I cannot remember where I was seeing it.  Good grief!  My short term memory is hitting a low high. 

Irish Rose 

No need for a complex.  Feel free to ask in Community Help‌ or via PM if you would rather be more discreet.  There's almost always an explanation if something seems odd.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Me discreet?????  hahahahaha   Not in this lifetime.  hahahahaha

Irish Rose 

MarilynH

Okie Dokie thanks Mark.   that worked.....

0 Kudos

MarilynH

Thanks!

EX Community Admin Team