cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Anything & everything worth having takes time

Once I made it through the roller coaster of withdrawals and moodswings and lack of sleep and got to that good place in my quit where I  realized just how much better life really is without the crutch of cigarettes I'll tell you that was the greatest AHA Moment that I'll never forget because Life really is soooooooo much better as An Exer and of course life keeps happening good or bad BUT I also know that I can and will deal with life on life's terms and so can everyone BUT you must believe it and stick with your quit because once you get there you'll be loving that wonderful AHA moment too and you'll never ever want to ever go back to Day ONE again BUT Each and every Day WON is super fantastic because Life is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand .....

d7d7b6cfa7cf3095bac787f125af326f.jpg42fc3bf2270db21446199829a4ef4100.jpg

Tags (1)
12 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Goooood Morning Marilyn.  We are so blessed to come here and read our way thru our addictions and enjoy our new found friendships because of it.  Isn't that neat??!!!  Here's hoping you have a grand day an I'll do my best to have mine across the pond.  (Smile)  SMOKE FREE THAT IS!!!!!!!!!

YoungAtHeart

"Anything & everything worth having takes time"

(except for      CHOCOLATE!  That works RIGHT away!!!)

MarilynH

Oh yes yes yes! How could I forget that Nancy?  YoungAtHeart I love my chocolate so I'd be eating that whole chocolate bar in one sitting, I wouldn't be able to to stop at one piece I'd have to eat it all!

6606932e4b09b223c5863817a776b1d4.jpg

Christine13

Good Morning Sweet Marilyn!  I am starting D. 2 OF today, and I'm feeling determined and willing, to make it through the day to another evening WON!!!  Strength is never having another puff, or just being able to eat one square of chocolate, lol.

Enjoy your day!!

MarilynH

Yes for another Day WON Chris, Never another Puff my friend BUT geesh on the chocolate bar I'd eat the whole bar in ONE Piece.   XO  Christine13

0 Kudos
Christine13

Yup, me too Marilyn, honestly one bitty square of chocolate is nothing.  

MarilynH

XO 

0 Kudos
elvan

Beautiful MarilynH‌ I am so glad that you had that A HA moment and shared it with all of us.

XOXO,

Ellen

SimplySheri

This is just beautiful, Marilyn!!  You have such a pretty way with words   And you touch my heart with them, too.  God bless!!