cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Say Yes & choose life over the smokes!

Life is full of ups and downs whether we smoke or not and choosing Not to Smoke during stress, anxiety, happiness, sadness, anger or whatever the emotion may be can be Extremely difficult to say the least but with the right Mindset we can do just about anything We put our minds to so getting through these situations is absolutely Doable BUT you must believe it & be willing determined & totally committed to succeed & you can and will be successful & getting ready for bed each evening you can look yourself in the mirror and smile and say yay for another Day WON which is totally awesome compared to relapsing and having to go through another Day ONE which would totally suck big time, chin up and keep stacking up your precious DOF - Days Of Freedom & stick with N.O.P.E - Not One Puff Ever and Vigilance because it works when applied on a daily basis....

1fe6f95a80104ea0429695d2f3a2f098.jpg

8 Replies
SimplySheri

Excellent message, Marilyn!!  And beautifully said   Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.  You are the BESTEST!!!!

SimplySheri

YoungAtHeart

Yep - life is always going to happen; how you choose to respond to it tells the tale.

Respond without smoking (goes without saying!).

Enjoy your day!

Nancy

Christine13

Have a beautiful day Marilyn.  The right frame of mind, and dedication are needed and a healthy dose of self talk too.

Deena-A-Yenni

Hi Marilyn!!  Whew.  I nearly had a nervous breakdown not having the good word for those few days....(not really...tee hee)  BUT I was out of wack too say the least not having my dose of Marilyn!!!  But I persevered as we do in our quits regardless.  Many happy thanks for you and those others who lead this ravel in this site.  We would be lost without you all.  150 DOF and never looking back.

elvan

SO HAPPY for you deena-a-yenni‌, GOOD FOR YOU! 150 days is awesome!  Absolutely awesome.

MarilynH

I am EXtremely proud of you Deena and your awesome quit journey, congratulations on your precious 150 glorious DOF and counting WTG ...... deena-a-yenni

378a6fcaa878de096703a08eb5152651.jpg

maryfreecig

Yes, and I love smobriety. Wow, feels so good to say that.