Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/31/18 Celebrations

undeniablyunique  Congrats, today appears to be your 10 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

milio   Congrats, today appears to be your 6.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Marilyn_marmac_07-31-13  Congrats on your 5 year milestone!

steven-g2   Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Chaena   Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Brianairb2   Congrats on your 400 day milestone!

alankearin    Congrats on your 200 day milestone! Please let us know how you are doing!

cjanya88 , lynnel331 , smokingmark and SaraL Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

BballRob  Congrats on your 6 month milestone!

Deena-A.-Yenni   Congrats on your 150 day milestone!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

CarrieAnnBellhope.mccullough   and kimberlyjo  today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
elvan

WOW, lotsa celebrations going on...I do not know all of you but congratulations on your quits!

Ellen

0 Kudos

I can't believe how time has gone by so quickly for me. I'm very happy to report that I remain smoke free and my mother has joined me. She officially ended her 40+ years of smoking last summer. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me change my life for the better. Congrats to every one who is celebrating a smoke free life, and best of luck to those who are just beginning the journey. It can be challenging, but You can do it.

JACKIE1-25-15

undeniablyunique  Congrats, today appears to be your 10 year Congratulations, come by more often

milio   Congrats, today appears to be your 6.5-year Amazing

Marilyn_marmac_07-31-13  Congrats on your 5-year milestone! Congratulations thanks for your support

steven-g2   Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5-year  Haven't seen you in a while stop by let us know how you are doing. 

Chaena   Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 years Haven't seen you in a while stop by let us know how you are doing. 

Brianairb2   Congrats on your 400-day Another great number

alankearin    Congrats on your 200-day milestone! Please let us know how you are doing!

cjanya88 , lynnel331 , smokingmark and SaraL Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Amazing stop by and let us know 

BballRob  Congrats on your 6 month milestone!

Deena-A.-Yenni   Congrats on150-day50 day milestone WTG keep stacking those days!