Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/30/18 Celebrations

Angie-Lah  Congrats on your 8 year milestone!

msterling999  Congrats on your 5.5 year milestone!

volsny49   Congrats on your 800 day milestone!

escoins  and wendyb  Congrats on your 2 year milestone! 

crystallynn1971   Congrats on your 700 day milestone!

amybphd Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Amers Congrats on your 300 day milestone!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

Lauralives ,  themrsbeardsleyconstanceclum  and jojobatch  today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
4 Replies
elvan

Congratulations to:

Angie-Lah  on your 8 years of freedom  Hope you are doing well, miss hearing from you.

If I did not mention you above...I don't know who you are, I have never seen a blog or a comment from you so I don't know if you are still with us and I don't want to congratulate you if you have left the site or if you really don't want to hear from us.  Would LOVE to hear from you!

Ellen

DonnaMarie

This was my one week day

elvan

DonnaMarie‌...on July 30th?  Congratulations.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

DonnaMarie‌ Congrats on one week!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos