cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Sticking to Smokefree living N.M.W. :)

since I'm having problems with my blogs I'll venture into this category and wish everyone a Stressfree hasslefree but most importantly a Smokefree Day sticking with N.O.P.E and vigilance guarantees us a Smokefree Life so if you're struggling with remaining quit please know that you can and will be successful one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time BUT you must believe it and stick with your quit because it will get easier and easier with time under your belt but first you have to go through all of the withdrawals and moodswings and lack of sleep to get to that point where you realize how much better life is without the crutch of cigarettes so hang on tight and don't let go of the best gift ever which is the gift of LIFE. .....

FB_IMG_1530295633396.jpg

8 Replies
hattonc

Thank u. Very nice

MarilynH

Thank you too for being here. ...

0 Kudos
elvan

This one posted, Marilyn.  Sorry you are having trouble with blogs.  I am off to work shortly...hope you have a beautiful day, my friend.  I KNOW it will be smoke free...NMW.

Love,

Ellen

SimplySheri

Yay, I found you   Good morning, gorgeous!!  Thank you for never giving up on people!!good morning pic.jpg

Ralph1955

How did you add a picture?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I am still hobbling along on my crutches, waiting for the best things!!!

One of them surely is being free of addiction - check!

Nancy

Lauralives

Love it!!  Thank you so much!!  Laura

0 Kudos
Strudel

I hope your weekend has been a good one Marilyn! 

0 Kudos