cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  Now the weekend is here!!!!!   The rain has stopped for today.  I will go sit at the square after going to Rite Aid.  I am up to over an hour of yoga a day.

I hope everybody is rejoicing over their new life and not moping around!!!!!!  We have been given the precious gift of today.  Take good care of it!!!!!  Come here and blog!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

Good morning Mike thank you. Beautiful blog. Thank you REMINDER-God has given US all his grace upon grace OUR Lord Jesus-amen TODAY GIFT! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am going to go to my friend's pool to work out...it is supposedly the last day for a while that we will have decent weather with sunshine and low humidity.  The weather man keeps saying..."Get outside today, if you can.":  Well, alrighty, then.

Have a wonderful day, Mike.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Great day.  Will be spending it outside mostly.  Mom and I are dedicated to our exercise program as well.  So thrilled with it and noticing results which makes you more dedicated.  So glad I don't have to think about smoking anymore.  Like when I'm going to smoke where I'm going to smoke and if I have enuf cigarettes to smoke.  What a life that was BUT not anymore thanks to this site and the people in it.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos