cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Just Wondering!

Jump to solution

I wrote my blog this morning as usual and wanted to update it but it said NOT FOUND the item does not exist it may have been deleted! I had to go away this morning but it's still doing the same thing ,I did get to it from the inbox Ellen had the same problem getting to my blog and Nancy couldn't get to it ,I tried getting there from the home page and through my content and I can't, can you check it out Mark thank you in advance, is anyone else having this issue? 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just an update on this issue.  They've re-updated the site again and put a fix in place specifically for this issue.  So you shouldn't receive any "not found" errors when clicking on people's blog posts from the home page, their profile or email notifications if people have periods in their username. If you encounter any "Not found" errors where you see multiple items from a given user "not found", post an issue in Community Help‌ so I can take a look

Thanks again for your patience. I am glad we were able to get it sorted out.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

38 Replies

Same.  Said it might have been deleted.   

Hopefully Mark and the tech's can figure out what is happening, thanks. 

0 Kudos

When you first posted it this morning the title was there but when I clicked on it, it is said Error page cannot be found.

0 Kudos

Hopefully it'll get straightened out, thanks. 

0 Kudos

I just went to read it and it was gone. Weird. 

Must be a glitch in system today

0 Kudos

I seem to be the only one that's having an issue. ...

0 Kudos

No, I couldn't access it either when I went from the HOME page.  I had to access it from my inbox.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Marilyn.H.July.14.14.-blog/2018/07/28/believe-it-so-you-can-achieve-it

This is the one you speak of I assume?

Mark

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 12:02 PM Marilyn.H.July.14.14. <

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yes it is Mark I wrote it this morning around 8 o'clock or so Atlantic time hopefully you can figure out what is going on, this problem is effecting my other blogs in my content as well....

0 Kudos