Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/27/18 Celebrations

Need-to-Stay-Quit  Congrats on your 1000 day milestone! Way to earn your comma!

Bdwallhau Congrats on your 150 day milestone!

Trust‌ Congrats on your 50 day milestone!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

SgtNevin and agresock  today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
elvan

Congratulations need-tostayquit on 1,000 days, the newest member of the Quad Squad.  Congratulations Bdwallhau‌ on 150 days and Trust‌ on 50 days!

No matter HOW many days you have...if you are FREE...you should celebrate.

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

To All Who Remain Smoke-Free

Come visit and tell us know how you are doing. 

Need-to-Stay-Quit  Congrats on your 1000 day milestone! Way to earn your comma!

Bdwallhau Congrats on your 150 day milestone! Keep on adding those days. 

Trust Congrats on your 50 day milestone! WTG You are doing this. 

Thank you Elvan. It has been difficult for me to quit. The old adage that it gets harder each time I realized. But Im not going to let some drug control and kill me.

I quit DEC 14 2017. I got past no mans land and I am sailing. I am now 7 months nicotine drug and cancer causing chemicals free.

Todd

0 Kudos

I am 7 mos Mark and I am very happy to conqure the enemy so well again.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

need-tostayquit wrote:

Thank you Elvan. It has been difficult for me to quit. The old adage that it gets harder each time I realized. But Im not going to let some drug control and kill me.

I quit DEC 14 2017. I got past no mans land and I am sailing. I am now 7 months nicotine drug and cancer causing chemicals free.

Todd

Congrats. Go to How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌ to find out how to get your quit date updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Kudos on the 7 months, Todd.  Stay free!

0 Kudos

WOW thank you ! I don't come on this site for support bc I just cant figure it out. It is not very user friendly

But I did get yours and a Mark's messages thank you again and cheers to your continued success in 'staying quit'

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Mark.

Honestly Mark I don't come on the site BC it is SO difficult for me to figure out how to navigate around in it, just ot receive and return messages even. I work on a computer all day so I am not computer website illiterate. It is just not user friendly.

But I did get these messages to my home email Thanks again MARK

0 Kudos
Giulia

I, for one, would really like to know why you think this site is not user friendly, especially since you're not computer illiterate.  Others have expressed a similar difficulty.  But no one has said why it's difficult.  What makes it not user friendly to you and what suggestions might you have for making it better?  The site owners  are attuned and interested in input.  I find it really easy, now, but then I'm coming at it from a computer, not a phone or tablet.  I've also been here since it morphed into it's current iteration.  So I've learned HOW to maneuver here.  But, seriously, what do you find difficult or not user friendly?  I'm not a Facebook user, nor a twiterer.  This is my only "social network" so I have no experience with others to make comparisons.  Are you comparing this  to those?  And if so, what is lacking for you here?  need-tostayquit

0 Kudos