cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Waynemoye62

One month down

I want everyone to know that I've never been a prideful man. But as of this date it has been one month of no smoking. And I'm kind of proud of myself. I am still using the equate nicotine patches, but between the day I started and now I have never had one signs of withdrawal. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support comments and all the emails that I received. I would love to take what I have learned during this month to help others. So if you are just starting and there's anything that I can do to help please let me know. Thanks once again for everything.

Tags (1)
8 Replies
Barbscloud

Wayne, congrats on one month smoke free.  That's quite a milestone.  It's exciting moving from counting days, to weeks, and now months!    Keep it up!

136 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on 30 days smoke-free.  You are doing great. Keep on keeping on. No matter what happens there is no reason to smoke, just EXcuses.  One day at a time my friend, this is a journey, not an event.  You got it. 

SimplySheri

Be proud!!  That's quite an accomplishment   Congrats!!congratulations.jpg

YoungAtHeart

You have every reason to be proud of yourself - FLAUNT it!

You quit smoking - that is HUGE!  Congratulations on the first 30 days. Now on to forever!

Nancy

elvan

OUTSTANDING!  That is a serious milestone, good for you.

Ellen

Strudel

Great job - congrats on your quit! 

Giulia

How wonderful of you to offer help and thus hope to those who haven't yet achieved what you have.  That's one of joys of this journey.  Passing it on.  Keep doing that, Wayne.  And you might just put up a blog saying what you've learned during the past month.  People can be shy about contacting other members.  But if you put up a blog about what you HAVE learned, there are many who will read it and benefit from it, even if they don't respond.  

Keep holding your quit like you hold that baby in your avatar.  I'm so happy you've achieved this one month milestone.  Looking forward to the next 11.

freeneasy

Congrats Wayne! You should be proud of yourself. A month smoke -free is a real accomplishment. Keep stacking the days.