cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  What are everybody’s plans for the weekend?  Yesterday I went to the Silver & Fit class at the YMCA.  I thought I would go to the Silver Sneakers class today.  The YMCA is a good time.

So how is the journey going?  Quitting smoking sorta rearranges you.  It changes your personality.  As you inventory from smoking, you become a different person!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!  It can be fun!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike.  It is so great that you are involved in being physically fit.  I have been meaning to check to see if my insurance will pay for the Silver Sneakers.  I keep forgetting to followup on it.  Have a great Friday.  I am involved in several fit challenges.  It keeps me moving. 

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  This week-end will be peaceful and relaxed.  I'm going to visit my friend who doesn't have much time left.  She lives in the same town as my son and his family so hopefully I will be able to see them as well.  Other than that, I'm not planning anything, which is kind of nice for me   Thank you for your daily inspirations!!

Sheri

hattonc

Good Morning.. thanks for the positivity.. 

elvan

Late again, Mike.  Good afternoon.  Hope your Friday is wonderful.

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

Goooooood Afternoon Mike.  No big plans yet.  Hope to get in the yard and finish only to turn around and start again with the weeding but it looks so nice and it's so therapeutic to just sit and relish in one's work.  Soon I will be eligible for Silver Sneakers and I can not wait.  The YMCA is a good time.  I'm glad you enjoy and I'm glad that you share as well.  My numbers were so good at PT today I can hardly believe it.  My dedication to exercise is finally paying off.  Now for the weight to come off will be the blessing.  The inches are reducing (slowly).  Have a lovely weekend and I hope to read your blogs as well.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos