cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  We got so much rain with thunderstorms it’s flooding here.  I did manage to get to AA and prayer meeting between thunderstorms.  Both were a good time.  

Remember if you don’t buy them, put them in your mouth, and light them up you aren’t smoking!!!!!!  We have decided not to smoke!!!!!  Stay with that!!!!  You can do it!!!!!  It gets easier with time!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike and Happy Thursday to you as well.  Quite thrilled with my exercise program thus far.  Noticing a reduction (altho small) in body mass and my strength is getting better too.  So glad I don't have to think about buying cigarettes, am not smoking cigarettes, what a life that was.  Really.  We are finally free.  Thanks for your blogs.  I really get a  lot out of them.  Namaste

SINAO

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  Busy day for me today but I am making people happy so it's just a fabulous Thursday!!  Hope you have one as well  

Sheri

elvan

Oh darn it, I missed it again.  Went to the pool and worked out for the first time in days because of the weather.  It felt absolutely AMAZING!  Being in the water helps my pain SO MUCH...I also blow a ping pong ball around the pool to help with breath control, looks silly but it really helps my breathing.

Have a beautiful day.

Ellen

Mandolinrain

Hi Mike  Hope your having an AWESOME DAY!

0 Kudos