cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

The Freedom Train

I have not been to Ex very much lately and I was sorry to find out that there is no more freedom train ! 

I want to thank all of the conductors who kept the train rolling for so many years !!!

The train really kept me on track (literally !) Especially when I was a newbie it have  me hope when I would see people celebrating 1,000 days or 7 years quit ! Could that really be me someday ?

I am thankful to Ex and the freedom train ! I got to celebrate my 1,000 days aboard that lovely train but even without it now I will keep on rolling along towards another 1,000 days and my 4 years quit !

I Love all of you so much and you Ex -Conductors really Rock !!!

3 Replies
MarilynH

Humongous, ginormous hug coming from me to you dear Bonnie and I agree with you 100 % about the awesome Freedom Train and all of the conductors and everyone that boarded the train over the years because being able to celebrate the milestones of our friends and Fellow Exers helped keep me grounded in the early weeks and months then I just enjoyed hopping on and celebrating with everyone .....

JACKIE1-25-15

Mandolinrain

Thank you Bonnie. I really miss the train . I only recently noted that the train pic next to conductors names have been removed....mad me even sadder. Wish we could have kept that at least../brought good memories.

Although the train is gone off into the sunset we look back with wonderful memories of it and maybe one day it will run again. Never say never. Congrats on your 4 years....my 4 year any is coming up and I am sad that I won't get to ride the train for it. I was really looking forward to it.