Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/23/18 Celebrations

picaroon Congrats on your 2100 day milestone!

green1611 Congrats on your 1700 day milestone!

djmurray Congrats on your 1300 day milestone!

gardenancy8 Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Melly75 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

katatak13 Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

carebear08, today is your quit day! Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
desiree465

I am so proud of you guys!

picaroon

Thank you for recognizing me Mark, October will be 6 years. To everyone who is struggling, honestly, quitting cigarettes was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I'm sorry if that is discouraging to you, however, it is also the greatest thing I have ever done for myself. Today, I have no desire for cigarettes at all, even in the most stressful times, it does not cross my mind. 2100 days in this area where I live would have cost me roughly $12, 600.00. I will say this again without any embarrassment, young men, if you continue to smoke, you will get erectile dysfunction. However, your body is a wonderful thing, if you quit, eat right and exercise, it will all come back. Don't wait, people talk about cancer and death, there are worse things and they are more common in smokers. COPD, heart disease, high blood pressure, loss of sight, hearing, so many things that cigarettes contribute to, it's really not worth it. I'm 55, my body has bounced back and I feel very healthy today. I think back and wonder what it would have been like if I had quit when I was 30.

Do yourself a favor, quit today, good luck friends

Pic

elvan

Congratulations to EACH of you celebrating milestones...what beautiful journeys we are all on.

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

To all who remain Smoke free

picaroon_corsair Congrats on your 2100 day milestone! Thanks for dropping by

green1611 Congrats on your 1700 day milestone! Come and say hello

djmurray_12-31-14 Congrats on your 1300 day milestone! WTG Hope you are well

gardenancy8 Congrats on your 500 days of Freedom, Come and say hello.  I miss your flowers. !

Melly75 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

katatak13 Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congatulations everyone on your stupendous milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you, YAY for each and every Day WON....cbf7c8d1ee4020861f4ea25fb6a1d144.jpg

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats to one and all!! 

0 Kudos
green1611

Thank you very much Mark for this !.

It is smoke free life for last 1700 plus days. No desire for nicotine at all.  Feeling the sense of satisfaction and most joyful life after quit. When I quit, I had no physical problems as such, or none of the symptoms showing any ill health signs. However it stuck me once, when I felt the addiction is worthless, frustrating, and I am hugely dependent on smoking. So one fine day decided to quit, and stayed on for a while. I joined this site sometime same period, I was excited to see everyone here faces same music while quitting tobacco.  I loved the efforts mentioned here, read carefully every one's remark, advices, and could come out of smoking nicely. It is difficult but achievable project !

I sincerely remain grateful to this community.

Now I encourage my friends, community near me,  to quit, why, how, the methodology, and the sense of accomplishment.

Thank you once again. Not ever one puff again ! Complete quit.

Best Regards

elvan

green1611  REALLY good to hear from you!  NOPE!

0 Kudos