cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!  The weekend is here already.  That was fast, huh?  Do you have any plans for it?  

EX has given us a priceless gift!!!!!!  It’s the gift of today without nicotine!!!!!   Take good care of it. Guard it well!!!!!  Namaste

N. O. P. E.

7 Replies
MarilynH

Happy Friday Mike, life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, don't work too hard today. 

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am on my way to my friend's pool to do my work out...it's a beautiful, sunny day with very low humidity.  Have a wonderful Friday. 

Namaste

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  We are celebrating my granddaughter's 10th birthday on Saturday   Meeting the family in Panama City at my son's home.  It's going to be great!!  Happy Week-end to you

Sheri

JACKIE1-25-15

I had my day mixed up until I came here.  I forgot to post because I was so EXcited that I had lost a day in time. Go Figure.  Happy Friday Everyone. 

Deena-A-Yenni

HAPPY FRIDAY MIKE.  What a priceless gift indeed from EX and ultimately from us who do the work.  The spurts of rain drops all weekend long expected dampens our outside work detail and Mom and I are too excited to work in the house but we'll find something to get into of course.  So glad I'm not puffing on those dang cigarettes anymore.  What a relief!  Namaste.

SINAO

JACKIE1-25-15

hey, how r u?

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Me??  I'm fine Jackie.  Couldn't keep up with the daily challenge sadly.  Couldn't walk  LOLOLOL.  I am on a lesser challenging program that has me creaking just the same but not legless!! I LOVE what you ladies are doing.  Perhaps I'll come by and cheer you all on.  Thanks for checking in!!

0 Kudos