Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/19/18 Celebrations

Kpnbo, disambiguate , Mckenna and LeeAnn19 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

sunshine120 Congrats, today appears to be your 2 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

jrgar1 Congrats, today appears to be your 6 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Kpnbo

Congratulations to those who continue to be smoke

Kpnbo, disambiguate , Mckenna and LeeAnn19 sunshine120 

and tojrgar1 Congrats, on 6 years

I celebrate 1271 Dof

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on your milestones...do let us know how you are...just poke your head in.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Congratulations to all who are celebrating milestones today!!!

0 Kudos
Kpnbo

Hello! Still smoke free for one year now!

Karen

Sent from my iPad2

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to everyone celebrating today!

0 Kudos
jrgar1

Thanks to the We of Become an EX. for celebrating SIX smober nicotine free years with me. The day I quit was the beginning of a most special journey on a daring adventure to break the chains of nicotine addiction. I bought my very first brand new car that day on my 60 year birthday. 2,193 one day at a time we now have saved $11,513.25 to buy another new car. Wow! Never could have imagined after trying to quit for 20 years all my failed attempts had led me to the freedom of a nicotine free life. We can do this and even more than we ever dreamed possible.  NEVER quit quitting.. O.D.A.T. JRGAR1

JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you so much for coming and sharing your journey. 

0 Kudos