Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/18/18 Celebrations

Storm.3.1.14 Congrats on your 1600 day milestone!

nauticalnut2011  Congrats, today appears to be your 7 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

tlajbenn, coreinstincts and Rise_and_Grind Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Sam105 Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

boro0123, today is your quit day! Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats to everyone on your milestones.  

0 Kudos
Sandi4

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating a milestone today!!!

0 Kudos
tlajbenn

I am very proud to report that I quit smoking 1 year ago today. It feels like a lifetime ago, yet I will never forget the struggle of those first weeks. I would like to give my deep appreciation to everyone who helped me. I would not be here if it wasn't for all of you and this community. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

tlajbenn wrote:

I am very proud to report that I quit smoking 1 year ago today. It feels like a lifetime ago, yet I will never forget the struggle of those first weeks. I would like to give my deep appreciation to everyone who helped me. I would not be here if it wasn't for all of you and this community. 

Great! I'm glad you checked in!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations Storm.3.1.14‌ on 1600 days and tlajbenn‌ on entering the 6% Club...here's are keys for you and the others celebrating their first year smoke free:

Image result for golden key

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you celebrating your anniversaries.

Ellen

Giulia

We are so happy for you!  Welcome to the 6% Club and the Elder's List!

tlajbenn

Love those keys! 

Storm.3.1.14

What an unexpected surprise! Thanks, Mark!

When my phone chirped with the notification that I had been mentioned, I was jogging along a dirt path through the woods by the river...because that's just one of the things that many EXers can rediscover after throwing away cigarettes.

Not everyone, but many.

Will you be able to jog again after quitting?

Hmm...only one way to find out.

Stay true to the right choice!

STORM

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Storm.3.1.14 wrote:

What an unexpected surprise! Thanks, Mark!

When my phone chirped with the notification that I had been mentioned, I was jogging along a dirt path through the woods by the river...because that's just one of the things that many EXers can rediscover after throwing away cigarettes.

Not everyone, but many.

Will you be able to jog again after quitting?

Hmm...only one way to find out.

Stay true to the right choice!

STORM

And 32,000+ cigarettes avoided!  Impressive!

EX Community Admin Team