Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/16/18 Celebrations

Magstoyou‌ Congrats on your  5 year milestone!

wlh Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Jeep Congrats on your 300 day milestone!

NeedToBe Congrats on your 200 day milestone!

HardHead2, renanuggits, mxyntl and Gagirl99 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

gayvenda and grammabear Congrats, today appears to be your 4 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

mariggin Congrats, today appears to be your 10 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

pugsly, today is your quit day! Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
7 Replies
wlh

Thank you for the Congrats!!  Really do appreciate it!!

elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you celebrating milestones:

Magstoyou‌ on FIVE YEARS!

wlh‌ on 500 days!

Jeep‌ on 300 days...next stop, the 6% Club!

NeedToBe‌ on 200 amazing days!

I am happy for each one of you.

ALL of those milestones are wonderful!

Ellen

MarilynH

woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee look at all of these awesome milestones being celebrated today, Congratulations Magstoyou‌ on 5 glorious years of Smokefree living and yay to wlh on 500 stupendous DOF and counting WTG  and Congratulations Jeep on 300 spectacular DOF and heading straight for the 6 %Club and Congratulations NeedToBe on 200 awesome Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON .....

cbf7c8d1ee4020861f4ea25fb6a1d144.jpg

wlh

Thanks so much @elvan!  Appreciate it!!  Boy, the days do pile up quickly!!

0 Kudos
wlh

Thank you MarilynH‌!!  I can't believe it!!  Appreciate all the support here!!

Strudel

Congrats to all of these folks with milestones! 

wlh

Thank you!

0 Kudos