cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  Here comes the weekend!!!!!!  Do you have anything planned?  I don’t!!!!!!  Maybe I will go to the square and watch the people go by.

Remember that no matter what, we don’t have to light up a cigarette!!!!!!!  We are free from addiction!!!!!!  It’s a great thing not to be inhaling smoke!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike, Happy Friday to you too.

Not having a plan for the weekend is okay as long as you don't smoke.  Have a good one.  I am taking it one day one moment at a time.  Keeping it simple. 

elvan

Good morning, Happy Friday the 13th, Mike!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  I have to work a bit tomorrow and then the family is having a huge yard sale!!  My son and his family will be up from Panama City and my daughter and her family are coming down from Hartford   It's going to be a lovely weekend!!  Happy Friday  

Sheri

Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Friday to you as well.  We will be in the yard this weekend dodging the heat working in the mornings and evenings.  It's so lovely to sit back with a coffee tea or water and enjoy our work and it's surroundings.  So glad I won't be puffing on a cigarette.  So glad that part of my life is over.  Oh.  I hope to get in a pedal as well.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos