cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mivida2018

My Journey of Freedom From Smoking

37035594_2177915589103030_5562942358762291200_n.jpgOMG!!!!!!!!! Wow it's been 260 since I had my last cigarrete. It hasn't been easy but I am so Proud of myself. My journey to quit smoking?

Making the decision to quit smoking was the first step in an important journey . And like any major life decision, but it hasn't been easy . That’s why I look for help for me to succed . I was hard and is always going to be but it's all up to me. Yes but quitting smoking is a marathon, not a sprint. I look for the tools to help get through My journey of becoming a non smoker and now been a Non Smoker has been a Challenge but is one step and then another and so on. I gain some weigth but at 61 years old is ok. Thank you to all that has been with me on this JOURNEY Freedom From Smoking.

13 Replies
YoungAtHeart

You SHOULD be proud!

Congratulations!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Giulia

You are proud and we are proud of you!  Keep those tools polished.  Brava on the....

Image result for 260

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you.

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

WE ARE ALL PROUD OF YOU!!!

260 Yippery Skippery!!!

I am 60, gained about 10 + pounds, and WHO CARES?

I wake up with a smile every day when I think "Hey? I don't smoke"!

4 months and 22 days............

Reward yourself ! 

Smiles....

mivida2018

Welcome to the club and Thank you for your coments.

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations....what a lovely number.  You are going to make it into the 6% Club in a short 105 days.  We'll be shining up the key for you and fighting over who gets to open the door!

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations. 260 days is HUGE.  Be proud.  Protect what you have established.  NOPE no matter what.  Good Job. 

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you.

0 Kudos