Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/15/18 Celebrations

I'm posting these early as I'll be on vacation the next couple days. Congrats in advance!

meWisconsin Congrats on your 1400 day milestone!

kelsmynme Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Kristih78‌ Congrats on your 150 day milestone!

Lebenn2‌ Congrats on your 150 day milestone!

missellen‌ Congrats on your 100 day milestone! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

denvertex Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

baldguy706 Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

arcrumbley, today is your quit day! Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

meWisconsin, kelsmynme,Kristih78 ,Lebenn2 ,missellen ,denvertexbaldguy706  How were your celebratins yesterday?

arcrumbley‌ How was your quit day?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Huge congratulations to all of you:

meWisconsin‌ on 1400 days,

kelsmynme‌ on 500 days,

Kristih78‌ on 150 days,

Lebenn2‌ on 150 days,

missellen‌ om 100 days and your entrance into the TDC!

I am happy for each one of you.

Ellen

MarilynH

I missed these awesome milestones yesterday so I'll say a humongous Congratulations to each of you s days late, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON, hip hip hooray. 

0 Kudos