cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Smokeless September Pledge

Make your quit a Labor of Love

This is simple yet very dynamic tool.  For the newly quit it is an aid in commitment.  For the long-term quitter it an aid in maintenance. 
  Whatever stage of the journey you are upon - take a moment to come here and make a pledge to adhere to your commitment.  Your quit is YOUR responsibility.  It it hangs upon no one else, nor upon any circumstance.  It hangs upon the honor and attention you afford it. 

Here's to all those who take the time to nourish and sustain their quits - in whatever form that may take. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
127 Replies
Giulia

Thanks for your earlier hand, Victoria.  I, Giulia, pledge to honor that commitment I made over 9 years ago by practicing the NOPE Doctrine.   I will not smoke this day - no how, no way.  Here's my hand stretched out for the next Pledgling to honor their commitment to Freedom.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Giulia and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag with 777 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Good morning all, it is good to be back. Thanks for your hand Mag! I gladly accept it and rejoice in 126 days of freedom and I promise I will not smoke for another 24 hours!   I extend my other hand for the next in line.

I like this quit thing,

Laurie

0 Kudos
LouiseR

I am so happy to being taking Laurie's hand and I too pledge to not smoke for 24 hours or ever for that matter.  I extend my other hand for the next non smoker in line.

Louise

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon All!!

I gladly take your hand Louise and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge, that wants smoke freedom!

Terrie  57  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   How nice to see so many here.   And Giulia, what a great start to our smoke-free September!

Terrie, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I will hold out my hand to the next to come along.

Sharon 757 DOF

0 Kudos

Sharon I am proud to take your hand and I pledge to not smoke today no matter what!  

NEF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.        Bonnie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I reach out my other hand to the next to come along!

Sharon 758 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

God morning all!  Sharon,thanks for your hand.  I'm holding it in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day.  I also extend my empty hand to the next in line.

Victoria                                                                       

7 DOF

0 Kudos