cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dashquit52

God is Alive

I sense someone praying for me. I thank and praise God for all that submit to His will. Have you ever sensed the nudge of the Holy Spirit to do what pleases Him?  Jesus died on the cross for all sins for whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. Romans 8:23 Have you ever sensed God at work, the verse, And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of the future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. 

11 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you for sharing.  I am praying for the best for you on this journey of freedom from nicotine.   Amen,

Mandolinrain

Amen

0 Kudos
Barbara145

God is alive indeed.  I know the feeling of knowing someone is praying for me.  I love it and I feel it.  Congrats on quitting smoking.  You can do this.  God will help.  I know because I could not have done it without him. I am praying for you. 

elvan

The feeling of prayers going up is amazing and empowering...we are praying for you and KNOW that you can do this.

Ellen

dashquit52

I needed to read this again.        it is Him who delivers us from those stinking cigs.

JACKIE1-25-15

He delivers if we are to be willing to let go and allow Him and by doing what is necessary not to smoke no matter what is happening in our lives.  NOPE.

indingrl

Please take what helps and let go of the rest ...GOD IS ALIVE I BELIEVE and claim by faith that it os written three Gods in ONE....God is MY Daddy God and is alive in ME and our Lord Jesus in ME and our Holy Comforter in ME by MY faith.... it is written GOD IS LOVE.... And lives BIG in ME... It is written..the fullness of the deity in bodily form in Christ in me.... Father Son And Holy Spirit in ME....I CHOOSE to believe trust and obey Gods Holy Word it says it I believe it by faith in MY Lord Jesus name amen ....Lord Jesus doesn't use nicotine drug neither do I .... HOORAY FOR JESUS!

Mandolinrain

Amen

0 Kudos
Leo0817

Yes I have. I dnt know if anyone is praying g or rooting for me. I do know that I am. I'm only Day 2 but it feels great that I've made it this far!! Tomorrow will be Day 3 lol I'm so grateful

0 Kudos