cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  The weekend is here again!!!!!  What are everybody’s plans?   I must go to the bank to get money for my prescriptions.  

We are set free from the nicodeamon!!!!!  He had us down, but EX came through for everyone!!!!!  It was hard but doable!!!!!!  Don’t look back!!!!!  There is only addiction misery!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

9 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I've got yard work and house work in preparation for my Sister's arrival for the Holiday.  So glad I won't be puffing on a cigarette inbetween jobs!!  Addiction misery.  I like that.  Namaste

SINAO

MarilynH

Good morning Mike and good morning Deena, it's going to be a scorcher here today so I'll be puttering inside making potato salad and coleslaw for a get together with family on Monday for a barbecue, it's our long weekend it's Canada Day weekend. 

sparky26

Hello Marilyn ,Happy Canada day ! 

AnnetteMM

Pretty sure that's tomorrow

MarilynH

Thank you Donna, I appreciate it my hubby Mark is thrilled that he gets a long wk end YAY for Canada Day weekend and YAY for Smokefree living it's absolutely wonderful to see you. sparky26

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, have an amazing day...I think the heat is on everywhere today.

Namaste,

Ellen

AnnetteMM

The high heat and humidity give me migraines, so I'm staying inside today, watching a Twilight movie marathon!

constanceclum

Good morning Mike. I feel sleep deprived today and have decided to be a slug. Reading and crocheting while watching t.v. Maybe even a nap.

Leo0817

My plans aren't plans more like schedules. I have to work this weekend 4pm to 12am Saturday and Sunday. 

0 Kudos