cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!  How’s it going?  Yesterday my Mindful Magazine came.  I am trying some new ways of meditating.  They seem to be opening up new realms!!!!!  

Here we are finally off the nicotine!!!!!  It took me over 40 years to get here!!!!!  It’s more than I ever dreamed it would be!!!!!  Remember that there’s no such thing as just one!!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  It's funny you should say that:  Remember that there's no such thing as just one....I thot that yesterday many a time which got me off thinking about those rotten cigarettes.  Even tho I did not quit soon enough I am so glad that I'm finally off of them now and won't have to worry about being on them in the future either.  Namaste

SINAO

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

Well, it’s not exactly morning anymore, is it?  But I have been gone for a couple of months or more.  And, like I’ve always said about your posts:  One absolute, unchanging, wonderful thing is Mike’s “Good Morning” posts!  You can always count on a positive post from Mike first thing in the morning! 

xxxooo,   Sky

0 Kudos