cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sandy-9-17-17

Progress!

Ultra BioCore Optimum Complete and Premium Betaine HCl Hydrochloric Acid w/Pepsin

Today is the first day in a very long time that I have not had belly bloat!  Sorry, I just had to share!  This has been the biggest problem for me since I quit!  I did a little research of some things that worked for others, and found these two things.  I think I spent a total of $24 dollars to purchase both of these items at Swansons.com   I pray that this continues on and on and on and..............................

Happy quitter, right here.....

Sandy 281 DOF  

7 Replies
Sandy-9-17-17

Today is day 2 with my new products to help with this, and so far, still: 

Yay!  

No Bloated Belly!!! 

And it's mid day!

Sandy-9-17-17

End of day 2, I feel awesome!  No belly bloat all day!  I am praying that it is these two new products that are helping me with this!   

I have been eating normally as I always do, and have not even seen a sign of gassy tummy!      

Ultra BioCore Optimum Complete and Premium Betaine HCl Hydrochloric Acid w/Pepsin

JACKIE1-25-15

I am so happy for you.  I know how important this was for you.  Never give up.  Go Sandy. Thank you for sharing. All of your research and experimentation worked.  so If I am correct it is 

Ultra BioCore Optimum Complete and Premium Betaine HCl Hydrochloric Acid w/Pepsin that worked for you?

Sandy-9-17-17

Yes, and here it is day 3, woke up feeling great, tummy not bloated first thing in the morning, I am so happy I could cry!

This has really been my only upset over quitting really!  I'm thinking I will  give this a week, and if no belly bloat, I'm on to something and can leave this topic alone for a bit!  I would hate to think that I am causing people to not want to quit on account of this being a side effect of quitting!  I would quit all over again, even knowing this might happen, because smoking kills, bloating doesn't! 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

At least you can tell them what worked for you so they may try it and not have an EXcuse not to quit. I feel; you, Bloat or Die?  Choices.hmmm  Have a good day, I am very happy for you.  Continue to spread the word. 

Sandy-9-17-17

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

I am 3 weeks into using these two items, once a day, first start to my day with a bottle of water!  

I am so happy with the performance and have now been able to be comfortable enough to go out and start exercising more now, causing me to start losing a few pounds!  

If you haven't experienced belly bloating from quitting, that's great, and you're one of the lucky ones!  But I have heard more people suffer from this than not!   

If you do suffer, I recommend these at your own risk!  NOT mine!  

I am now the new chain non smoking ME!   Loving life! 

0 Kudos