cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!  Are you ready for a day of rest?  I am sure it’s been a busy week.  Soon it will be time for church.

Yesterday I was looking over Allen Carr’s book.  The whole thing always was addiction and the brainwashing!!!!!!  There really never was any enjoyment!!!!!  It’s just an illusion!!!!!  Stay strong!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good Morning Mike,

Happy Sunday to you.  Yes, the addiction to nicotine can be quite deceiving.  Thank God we are free. 

Lauralives

Good Morning, yes and I allowed myself to be lured back in after almost 500 days.  It was a good lesson though but now I am back on track and seeing the illusion for what it is.  Thanks for all the support.  Laura

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  It is so true that the whole smoking thing was always addiction and there really never was any enjoyment...there sure wasn't for ME.

Deena-A-Yenni

Goood Morning Mike.  I concur.  Total illusion and addiction.  Today will be some work in the yard with mulch.  I have a friend helping me so we will make it fun.  She quit smoking 20 years ago so I don't have to deal with anyone smoking which is nice.  Have a lovely day of rest.  Namaste

SINAO

0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy Sunday, Mike!  My brain has now been washed clear of all smoking thoughts.  And THAT's happifying!  NADO!

0 Kudos