Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Clothes Your Ears

0 Kudos
12 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I don't imagine too many folks out there actually have clothespins anymore, so................................................................

For a limited time, I will send you TWO (THAT'S TWO!) clothespins for only $9.95.   This is a limited time offer - so ACT NOW.  If you act in the next four minutes, I will DOUBLE the offer to FOUR clothespins (that's FOUR CLOTHESPINS!) for the low, low price of only $9.95.

ACT NOW!

will I only have to pay the shipping and handling on the second pair?

shashort

Yep and shipping and handling  will only costs $20 lol

AnnetteMM

I use clothespins every day for everyday things!  Close up a bag of frozen veggies, or bags of chips, coffee, even bread!

Giulia

I'll sell you 4 for only $7.50 if you call in the next 30 seconds.  This is a special one-time offer.  You have your choice of wood or plastic.  Shipping is free on the plastic ones.  $4 shipping on the wooden ones.  There is handling fee in either case because these critters are nasty - they pinch!

(See what you started, Nancy!)

JACKIE1-25-15

I have plenty of clothespins.  They sell wooden ones in the Dollar Tree 20 for 1$.  Dollar General plastic 2 dollars but I was thinking would a piercing be more permanent.

Giulia

Yes, but wouldn't you then become immune to the effects eventually?

JACKIE1-25-15

I don't know.

0 Kudos

Not unless you killed the nerve endings. Doubtful a clothespin.would do that