cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DOREEN - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! #3

If I'm not mistaken, the lady who started this forum is this day celebrating her 3 year quit. If it weren't for you - we wouldn't have this place to party. If it weren't for you our quit lives wouldn't be nearly as filled. Thank you, Doreen, for caring, for supporting, and for being such a beautiful example of "how to". Blessings on your head!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
michele2

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
0 Kudos
karen44

0 Kudos
butterflybp2

0 Kudos
grace3

Congratulations Graphic #31

Congratulations | Forward this picture
Congrat's and thank you for all you do.
0 Kudos
debbie53

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
What a GREAT inspiration you are Sunshine! Thanks for always being here and for helping so many in their fight against the nicodemon! Your a JEWEL to be sure!!!!
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket Do you guys have any idea how much YOU have inspired ME? Those with less time in their quits especially have given me the motivation to remain smoke free, wanting to set the example so you could all see that WE CAN DO THIS! May God Bless you all as you continue on your quest to remain smoke free. ♥ ♥ ♥
0 Kudos
sue-otts

That is truly inspirational to all of us!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
0 Kudos
sandee

way to go!! Pictures, Images and Photosway to go!! Pictures, Images and Photosway to go!! Pictures, Images and Photosway to go!! Pictures, Images and Photoshearts congrats Pictures, Images and PhotosBalloons Pictures, Images and PhotosBalloons Pictures, Images and PhotosBalloons Pictures, Images and PhotosBalloons Pictures, Images and Photos

AWESOME GIRL...Thanks for all you do for us here!
0 Kudos
cindywilson

HEY!HEY! HEY! THAT IS THE WAY!
0 Kudos