Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard! The Freedom Train 6-20-18

Today we celebrate:

mikecity‌ with 2,500 days!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
26 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

It is truly an honor to drive this freedom train today in honor of a very special member of this site.  He is here very bright and early each and every day to send his message about the joys of freedom from nicotine to others who may be struggling.  In my 1,511 days here, Mike has missed sending his morning message very few, if any, times.  So thank you mikecity‌ for your dedicated service to this community.  And a very big CONGRATULATIONS to you on your 2,500 days!  Namaste

Jennifer-Quit

MarilynH

Congratulations everyone on board this stupendous Freedom Train, thank you Jennifer for picking me up, a super duper Congratulations to our dear friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family yay mikecity on 2,500 glorious Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON because life is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand.   I'm here with with 1437 days and smiling ..... 

0ef35876b740ff77586514b539f59efa.jpg

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

MarilynH

Yum yum yummy, I'm coffeed up and hungry everything looks absolutely delicious and those smoothies look scrumptious ,I'm going to have a green smoothie shortly with spinach banana yoqourt Orange juice and ice, hummmmm I think that's it .

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

mikecity

IS HUGE

Thanks for the ride Jen I am on with 1241 Toot Toot

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning Jennifer-Quit‌, what a sweeeet train!  Oh my, I feel the need for a milkshake, too bad I am lactose intolerant and I don't want to spent the rest of the day cramping and feeling terrible.  Back to the dry toast, LOL.

HUGE congratulations mikecity‌ on 2,500 days...thank you so much for leading the way for those of us who are following you and there are MANY!  Each day you brighten the morning (for those of us who might actually get here in the morning) with your calm and faithful presence, thank you.

I am boarding the train today with 1613 DOF.

Ellen

Wow!! Congrats mikecity‌!!

~Kristen 1,017 DOF

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Wow, 2500 days.  That is something to be proud about.  

99DOF

0 Kudos