cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  Yesterday we had a really good prayer meeting at our church.  Also I went to the AA meeting.

The nicotine deamon is dead!!!!!  Let it at that!!!!!!!  We are finally free!!!!!  Enjoy your freedom don’t regret not smoking!!!!!  Smoking is a dead end. Namaste

N. O. P. E.

3 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Happy Thursday to you Mike.  I am happy you are living a wonderful fulfilling life without any crutches.  Have a great Thursday.  I use to say every day is a good day.  Few would agree.  I still believe every day you are able to wake up is a good day. 

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Happy Thursday to you as well. I've just gotten my tomato plants out of the garage and am about to do the 30 day challenge here on EX...the one with EXercise.  Heh heh heh.  What a hoot...but it has made me accountable for all of my inches.  I do the program modified but still get a hell of a work out.  102 DOF and never looking back.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

Happy afternoon, Mike.  I just cannot seem to get everything done and get on here as early as I mean to every day. 

0 Kudos