cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Had to ask....

Could not find a 'group' to ask this and I hope you all don't mind me just throwing it out there but a very strange thing has been happening to me. 11.  The number 11 ( eleven )

I see it everywhere. Of course today is the 11th and I conducted the Freedom Train today.

I see 11 after the hour multiple times a day...and have for now going on 2 years.

I am not into numerology....at all. But still, this just seems strange to me. Wondered if anyone else ever had this experience? Just curious. 

And no...I am not superstitious. Black cats and all that....they are just black cats to me, lol, nothing more and nothing less. I suppose 'eleven' is as well

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Giulia

Fascinating.  Perhaps it's something that happened in your past that you don't recall (as a child perhaps), or something that's to be in your future.  Intriguing.  Sorry I can't say it's happened to me.  But now that you brought it up I'll probably be thinking of 11 all the time now!  Thanks a lot!  lol

Lisaml

Haha! Me too! 

I always thought that if you look at the clock and see “11:11” you’re supposed to make a wish... 

so I suppose I would take it as a sign of good luck or something positive ;-);-) 

elvan

I have heard that there IS some sort of connection to 11 in numerology, the 11 represents a doorway...once you become aware of it, you tend to see things like 1:11 or 11:11.  Google it...there are LOTS of theories...."Some believe that 11:11 is a sign that angelic beings are nearby."  

My husband got really interested in this some time ago and for a while, it seemed that I looked at the clock at 11:11 very, very frequently.  I think it is a good thing...I don't consider myself to be superstitious but I certainly consider myself to be spiritual and open to all kinds of spiritual communication...good or bad.

Mandolinrain

Cant wait to see how many of you start seeing 11 's now also, lol. I welcome angelic beings though or signs of good luck, so thats cool with me  I submitted my first manuscripts ever for a children's poetry book today...maybe its a good sign ? Time will tell....probably eleven something...hahahaha

Lisaml

Yes!!!! Good luck!!! I can’t wait to hear all about this when you’re published!!;-) 

Mandolinrain

Don't hold your breath, lol. I only submitted to two publishers so far.  I have many more to submit to. I am really new at this and am finding theres so many different guidelines to follow with different publishers. It will take several months before I hear any news, if at all . But it's a start

0 Kudos

well, you know me, I'll dig something up The Numerology Meaning of the Master Number 11 | Numerology.com 

Mandolinrain

lol, one really never knows  

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Stand by!!! FILM AT 11!!