cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

HOW TO POST A PICTURE OR GRAPHIC

This from Jonescarp.

Pictures - Usually I google a word and choose images to find the pics I use

July 22, 2011 by jonescarp   Comments (11)

Send a message   Add friend   View jonescarp's Blog

How To Post Pictures

Here’s how I post a picture or graphic

you need a free photobucket account (Flickr or Picassa Web May work also)
then, you need to upload your pictures from your pc that you want to use in order to obtain link codes which are the whole secret to this

If you want to get a picture from google or some other site, you need to download it by right clicking and then choosing save while you are hovered over it.

That downloads it to your desktop or temp files folder or your downloads folder.
then  upload it to photo bucket same as before
you then hover over the top edge of the picture in photobucket and there will be a dropdown list

You select share then, more options and then post to website. highlight and copy the link code. I use the second one down (direct link for layout pages] and left click holding down will highlight it in blue then you right click over it and choose copy

That puts it on you pc's temporary clipboard. then you open the little icon on the right above the text area of your blog and paste it into the top open white space by right clicking and choosing paste.

then you size it so it doesn't take up the whole page where it says height and width. put your mouse in the top one of those two and it will show you the original size of the photo example 1024 x768.
you type the size you want in the upper of the two boxes say 400 x 400
and that will adjust the bottom number automatically,

then you choose save. Voila you see your picture in the message box
if it isn't the right size choose edit and hit the backspace button to erase that attempt. recopy the link from photobucket to the photo icon and try the sizing again.
then you add any text you want and choose publish.

If you want to put pictures on someone’s message board choose the third link code down and paste that in your message on their page.  These start with <a

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

UPDATED

Since The Platform Change January 24th, You Can Now Post Pictures From Your Device.

Click On The Camera Icon In The Toolbar And Upload Your Photos From Your Device Or The Web.