cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!  It’s hump day again!!!!!!!  Time flies!!!!!!  Yesterday I went to the mall.   I just looked around.

This is the place to come to if you want to quit smoking!!!!!!  I had become all but hopeless trying to stop!!!!!!  Then I ended up here.  People were actually getting time in!!!!!!!  That was a lot more than I was doing!!!!!!!   Now I have multiple years!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Mandolinrain

Hi Mike, going to the mall is a fun place to people watch too  Have a great day!

JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike, Glad to see you on this hump day.  Time is passing very quickly.  Yes there are many successful quitters here.  Congrats to us all for another day won. 

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Lots of long term quitters here and they all are here to help graciously.  Many have helped me and I appreciate that.  I watch them (the elders) help many others as well.  It's amazing how this unit works together in harmony.  Someone said it was because all of us are past smokers.  That makes sense to me.  Have a great hump day!  Namaste.  SINAO

Jennifer-Quit

Good morning Mike!  Enjoy your day!  I love to go to the mall and just look around!  Fun times!

elvan

Good afternoon, Mike, saw you on the train this morning.  Hope you have a beautiful day.

Ellen

0 Kudos