cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!!!!  Here’s the weekend!!!!  Are you all ready for it?  Yesterday I went to the bank and Rite Aid.

How is the quit smoking going?  I can’t remember the last time I had a craving or urge for a cigarette!!!!!  As you get time in, the cravings pass!!!!!  It does take a while.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I'm ready for the weekend.  I'm glad that the memories of smoking  finally cease later in our quits.  As excited as I am about heading to the triple digits the last two days have been consumed with smoking thots.  My quit is not in danger but the swirling is there just the same.  Hooray for this site and the people in it.  Namaste.   SINAO

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Since I am retired I am always ready for the weekend.  Did you get some money for US out of the bank or are you keeping it all for yourself?  Never be complacent with your quit we are always a puff away from relapse.  Protect your quit it is your own. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Mornin' Mike.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey Mike.  Couple of months and you'll be celebrating 7 years.  Wow!  No wonder you can't remember the last time you had a craving!  Enjoy your Saturday!

0 Kudos