Barb102

Vacation - Advice Needed

Discussion created by Barb102 on May 31, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 7, 2018 by elvan

I know we need to go through many things for the first time smoke free. This is my first vacation coming up. I know I can do this. Not sure how hard it will be. I’m sure it’s more the memory / habit craves that will attack me. I know so many of you have had the first vacation , while you were working on DOF and NML. I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions. Maybe , I just need to hear you tell me that it’s normal to feel a little apprehensive. I don’t like to fly , so it will be new to not smoke . But I do know that smoking didn’t stop me from being scared, at take off and landing. So how about it?  Let’s hear your stories of first vacations. I’m sure others are going to find this helpful. Those of you who have gotten to know me, know that I try to be positive. I’m looking forward to vacation , just a bit apprehensive about it

As always, I don’t know how I would be this far into my quit , w/o all of you wisdom, love, prayers and support. So it’s a great time for me to say thank you , from the bottom of my heart. May all your days be happy, healthy, smokefree days.

Barb

Outcomes