cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 6/2/2018 - 6/3/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

robertclark302 has 2 years today !!!!

kristen-9.7.15 has 1,000 days on Sunday !!!!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

GoingLoco_GeorgetownLoop.jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

If you would like to be recognized, please sign up here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
54 Replies

Good morning, fellow Ex'ers.  It's a beautiful 54 degrees here in Wisconsin.  A welcome relief over the heat we've been having.  The storms have not yet passed over yet, but that's the way it goes.

Big congrats to robertclark302‌ for his 2 year milestone.  I'm honored to announce those who follow right behind me.  Congratulations !!!

And a huge shout out to kristen-9.7.15  for reaching the quad squad.  I can't wait until I get there.  Congratulations on your 1,000 days !!!

Now, you all go out and enjoy your weekend.  I've got a busy one ahead of me again.......

34033475_1921350344591811_5762233754739277824_n.jpg

Yep I am riding in the front seat!!!!!!  Comma, you're next!!!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning crazymama_Lori‌ to ride on this beautiful train. I am typing on a tiny tablet that makes me feel like a blindfolded gorilla trying to make my apparently giant fingers hit the keys and send this. The keys are soooooo small.  

Congratulations robertclark302‌ on TWO YEARS!  What a great milestone,

I am off to work, will TRY to check in later but it might be more than I can handle.

I am boarding the train today with 1595 DOF

Ellen

thank you

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow, Where did you find that train?  Love it! 

Congratulations to the celebrants

robertclark105‌ with 2 years and

Our Special Sunshine kristen-9.7.15

welcome to the

Quad Squad  1,000 Big Ones! 

Yay, Let's have a party.

I am on with 1224 Toot Toot. 

JACKIE1-25-15

MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up Lori congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you on your splendiferous quit journey YAY for kristen-9.7.15 on your fabulous entrance into the spectacular Quad Squad YAY for you and your awesome 1,000 stupendous DOF and counting WTG and YAY for each and every Day WON and a super congrats to robertclark302 on 2 glorious Smokefree years and counting WTG, I'm here with with 1416 DOF or something like that but I'm free and loving it.......

0ef35876b740ff77586514b539f59efa.jpg

I'm So Excited - YouTube 

Lets party!!

Congrats on two years robertclark302

~Kristen 1,000 DOF