cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!!!!!  And a good Memorial Day!!!!!!!  Thank you all veterans!!!!!!  

We are truly free!!!!!!!  Thank you EX for setting me free inside!!!!!!!  Until I quit smoking I was in a bad way.  I was living a nightmare of addiction!!!!!  Now it’s over!!!!!  Glory to God!!!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mile.  Yes we are truely free from nicotene.  Tis a great feeling.  We worked hard in the yard Saturday and Sunday.  Today will be a relaxing day of sorts with a little shuffle here and there to tweak things.  It looks so nice and what's even nicer is I don't have to smoke in between tasks.  That is the sweetest thing for me!  Namaste.  SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike and Happy Memorial Day.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Bonnie

Peace to you too Mike..Yes, we EXers are truly FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Barbara145

I so agree with you, Mike.  Aging as a non-smoker is such a blessing. I am so grateful to not be a smoker.  I intend to fully enjoy the last chapters of my life and I am.  Namaste 

Bonnie

I agree with you, Barbara.  One of my top reasons this time around was that I didn't want to pass on and be a SMOKER when I did...If I NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF, this wish of mine will come true!

0 Kudos