Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 05/26/2018 - 05/27/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

missellen has 50 days !!!!

Kristih78 and Lebenn2 have 100 days!!!

LanaKay has 2 years !!!!

puffthemagicdragon has 1,000 days !!!

cpsono has 3 years !!! 

(Those listed in blue are celebrating on Saturday, in red is for Sunday)

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

USMC color guard-1-744199.jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

If you would like to be recognized, please sign up here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
27 Replies
missellen

Hard to believe!  

Mandolinrain

Good Morning Lori! Loving the Memorial Train!

Many Congrats to :

missellen and 50 days

Kristih78‌ and Lebenn2‌ and 100 days

LanaKay‌ and 2 years

puff-tm-draggin‌ and 1000 days

cpsono‌ and 3 years

WOW this truly will be a Memorial Day for all of them!

Have a great weekend everyone!

MarilynH

Wowser Woweeeeeee and whoopee look at these totally awesome milestones being celebrated this wk end, hip hip hooray to each of you on your splendiferous quits, thank you for picking me up Lori congratulations to each of you on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing and precious quits, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON, congratulations to everyone on board Life really does get better and better with time under your belt, I'm here with 1411 DOF or something like that BUT I'm Smokefree no matter the count .

53ba5b3a9f062590292679400e7f4339.jpg

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your splendiferous on your glorious 50 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG .

Welcome to the weekend version of the Freedom Train.  Here is where we group together 2 days in one.  I've changed the format a touch and have the Saturday celebrants in blue and those celebrating on Sunday in red.

Remember anyone can participate in the Freedom Train.  If you wish your days to be announced, then please fill out the short form included in the link above.  Hope you all have a relaxing holiday weekend.  Now, let's get to those celebrants:

A big shout out to missellen for those hard earned 50 days !!! Kristih78 and Lebenn2 both have entered the triple digit club with 100 days!!!  LanaKay has 2 years!!!  WTG.  puffthemagicdragon has earned his comma with 1,000 days !!!  And last but never least cpsono has 3 years !!!

What great numbers we have going this weekend !!!  Thanks in advance for riding.  I'll be heading out of town this morning.

steps 3.jpg

I'm Lori, your conductress, with 852 DOF

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning crazymama_Lori‌, what a lovely and patriotic train and what a HUGE number of people celebrating!  

CONGRATULATIONS!

puff-tm-draggin‌ on 1,000 days, our newest member of the QUAD SQUAD...you get a golden comma but I can't find one!

LanaKay‌ 2 YEARS!  So happy for you!

Kristih78‌ and Lebenn2  Both celebrating 100 days, TRIPLE DIGITS today!

missellen‌ Congratulations on 50 days...that's a GREAT foundation.

I am getting ready for work, hoping my computer will stay on for another few minutes...not sure what is going on.  My husband ordered a fan for it, it has a brand new battery but I could not get it to charge this morning...I am NOT a fan of electronics not behaving!

I am boarding the train this morning with 1588 DOF.

Ellen

Barbscloud

Congrats to all.  Shout out to missellen.

Mandolinrain

AAAAHHH Your back again, lol. Don't you just love computers, lol, I glad your back elvan 

Congrats to all our milestones!

I’m right on your tail puff-tm-draggin

5C517E78-EDCC-4A69-868F-E9DBD8C4E2FF.jpeg

~Kristen 992 DOF