cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Happy Safe Memorial Day

I wish you all a happy and safe Memorial Day. Let’s remember all of our service men and woman who have given their. Lives for our freedom. Even if we don’t like somethings, because of their sacrifices , we are free to say it and protest. God bless them. God bless all the men  and woman  currently serving to protect our freedom. God bless all of you. Be safe this weekend. It’s another hurdle for us to get through , but we will. We are stronger than we realize. I’m going to watch the drinking , I know it’s a problem. I will be around smokers , but I am armed and ready thanks to all of you and will take my NOPE rock and hit myself in the head,  if I want to smoke. LOL and my Vick’s inhaler and all of you in my heart for support. You have become the family I love and haven’t met. Be Safe and God Bless America. My father was a sergeant in the Marine Corp. He taught me how great this county is. May I just say God bless him !

Barb

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carol6

@Barb102 vick's inhaler? I'll have to look for one of those. Only ever saw the vaporub before. Might even have a jar of it that I can pop in my purse. Though people are going to think I have a cold then. 

Carol

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos