cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CHECKING IN..........I'M STILL HERE.........

Sorry, I can't get here very often right now. Too many projects,helping hubby,all the normal stuff.....Trying to get back into some structured exercise.Not just my work everyday. I've gained 10 lbs. Could be a side effect of my medicine.

Having some troubles with medications and side effects. Wed. it was 91 and Thursday it was 46. That big of drop sends my chronic pain in obit! I've been fighting with depression,side effect of yet another BP med. I don't want to come here and be a Bummer for everyone....... I thought I'd be more excited about hitting day 100...Now it is 103 but,I just wasn't!

As I've been having physical issues,still fighting with fatigue that worsens everyday. The Cardiologist Office called and changed my appt. to June 21 st.  I have to wait even longer to see him now. My lab work was all pretty good. Don't know if, I have new medical issues or all the stuff is coming from a combination of the Quit and Med changes.????????

I just keep plugging away........I'm so slow it takes me all day to get my stuff done,too exhausted by then to go online.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING HERE TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF EVERYONE!!!!

I'm physically struggling with each day...Still running up to dentist,as partial still doesn't fit correctly.....I hope all the gals had a wonderful Mother's Day! Our daughter turned 42 ...She is our youngest.....Our grand-daughter went to her 1st. prom. She just finished the school year. Now she is a Junior in High School. Made both of us feel Really OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for basketball camp,she will spend her summer working at the nursing home. She is a Certified Nursing Assistant..... Has some interest in the medical field. Alot can change in the next couple years.

Hope, this next week is better than this past week.............Then,maybe I can get my bases covered???????

Hang in there Everyone!!!! Prairie 103 DOF

10 Replies
Lisaml

Hi Prairie!!! Good to “see” you!!! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon! Hang in there 😉 

0 Kudos

You take care of you Prairie. We know you are here in spirit

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I hope you get better soon.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Really good to hear from you.  Congrats on your 103 days.   You're supporting folks like me by keeping your quit in spite of what life is dealing you.  Hope you feel better soon.

68DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

Good to hear from you but I really wish you were feeling better.  I have changes in my body with the extreme changes in weather too...right now, we are in a hot and humid spell...just MIGHT be my LEAST favorite.  I hope you feel better soon, June 21st is a ways away...I go through that with my pulmonology office all the time.  Seriously, they change EVERY appointment, poor girl who called me last time got an earful because they usually change appointments by several weeks...THIS one was 10 minutes, oops, sorry.

Have a good day, hope you start feeling better in every way, really soon.

XOXO,

Ellen

0 Kudos
indingrl

Love you prairie....please take care of you....Never Take Another Puff....love love love you!

0 Kudos
Trust

Yes, congratulations on going 103 days! You’re quite an inspiration. 

My doctor seems to change my appointments just about every other month. I’m on pain meds and need to get a hand written RX every month. It can be so frustrating when things don’t go our way. It tends to have a domino effect. My motto is something that I read from the excommunity blog). That’s, ( NOPE, not one puff ever!)

Keep up the good work. 

Deb

0 Kudos
Barb102

103 Days is great!  I know you are proud of it. You are just under stress and not feeling good. I really hope that you will feel better soon. You deserve to!  Hang on to your quit.  

Barb

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Congratulations on Day 104!  I admire your commitment to you quit in spite of all you're going through.

Stay strong and I hope you're on the mend real soon!

Sandi

0 Kudos