cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!  Here’s the weekend again!!!!!!  I don’t have anything particular planned.  Do you?

We are off the nicotine forever!!!!!!  That is quite an accomplishment!!!!!!!!  We have seen through the lies!!!!!!!   The new life awaits!!!!!!  Enjoy it!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike Happy Friday to you. TGIF.  I will be working in the yard today.  I am going to a Human Trafficking Seminar on Saturday morning.  Sunday is my rest day.  Have a great weekend. 

MarilynH

Happy Friday Mike, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON.....

Jennifer-Quit

I plan to do some work around my apartment this weekend.  Nothing big - my patio area needs some attention.  We went straight from winter to summer time here - it is too hot too early!  Hope you enjoy your day Mike!

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Mom and I don't have any particular plans either for the weekend but maybe plant a few flowers we were given for Mother's Day.  Should be a relaxing weekend with a few laughs inbetween rain drops.  There's one thing for sure tho and that is II won't be smoking!  Smoke free is the way to be.  I'll be looking forward to your blog manana.  Namaste.  SINAO

shashort

Good morning Mike. I have a granddaughters birthday to go to Saturday.  It is so great to go to events and not to worry about smoking and missing conversation. 

elvan

Good night, Mike, I missed the site entirely today.

Happy Friday,

Ellen

0 Kudos