Can I get free patches?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mikek69 Agree with JACKIE1-25-15

Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-QUIT-NOW), your county health department or your medical professional for suggestions on obtaining patches at a reduced cost, if you are in need.  In many cases they are cheaper than the cigarettes you would have purchased. Someone also gave this suggestion recently.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
desiree465

I don't know of any way to get free patches, but if you have health insurance they may cover it. Mine did. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Try 1-800-quitnow.  call and check it out some have gotten a 2 week supply by calling. 

You can also checkout the State's Quitlines to see what is offered in your state.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mikek69 Agree with JACKIE1-25-15

Your best bet is to contact your state's quitline (800-QUIT-NOW), your county health department or your medical professional for suggestions on obtaining patches at a reduced cost, if you are in need.  In many cases they are cheaper than the cigarettes you would have purchased. Someone also gave this suggestion recently.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
bonniebee

Patches are less expensive then cigarettes you continued brand names . I used the Walmart patches were just as good and worked for me . 

0 Kudos