cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  The weekend is officially here!!!!!!  What are everybody’s plans?  I ‘m not sure what I will be doing.

Isn’t off the nicotine great? I never knew smoking that quit could be so glorious!!!!!!!   The first month is really difficult.  Then things start to get better!!!!! Stay with it!!!!!!   Namaste      

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Whatever you decide to do today, enjoy.

JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike, Happy Saturday.  I plan to go to my WW meeting, get some mulch, trim the lawn, get gifts for my sisters for Mother's Day and prep for a day trip tomorrow. Whew.

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am working today so that is what I will be doing.  It is going to be unbearably hot here today so, unless I could find a way to be in the water...I would just as soon go from my air conditioned house to my air conditioned car to my air conditioned place of work and then reverse that journey at the end of the day.  I hope you have an amazing day and that you know that your good mornings are seriously appreciated...even if I don't always return them until much later in the day or at all...I DO appreciate you and I LOVE that you ride the Freedom Train!

Ellen

Fresher1

Hi! Happy Saturday!  I’m at work. It’s cold (46 degrees) and cloudy.  I get off at noon.  

I’m 27 days nicotine free...it is getting much better but I’m hoping it gets even more better!!!  I’m waiting to read the NML posts for when I get there.  I also quit gambling recently.  Which also made me quit playing Words With Friends (they have gambling advertising after each turn). So I’m really “feeling” a lot more these days.  A friend of mine called me a bore. Oh well.  I’m richer! Saving money on the cigs and the gambling.  This really has been a big change in my life.  Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch eating ice cream.  I’m being gentle with myself. I don’t want to mess up either of my QUIT’s.  I may have to get off surgar next tho.  Have a great day!  I will !

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on 27 Days Freedom

0 Kudos
Fresher1

Thank yOu a lot!!

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Hey Mike.  My plans....let me think...having a special meal with my siblings and Parents for Mothers' Day.  Also a little work in the yard for me and for Mom with my siblings again...and just to enjoy the day basically.  The beef stroganoff is in the crockpot and smells so good.  One of our favorite dishes!

No smoking for me and I'm proud to say that.  Hope your plans fall into place!  Namaste.  SINAO