Giulia

Quick Quips

Discussion created by Giulia Champion on Dec 8, 2014

XXX

"One step and then another will get you to where you want to be." (oldbones5358-Larry_10-21-2013)

XXX

"Time is the doctor, we are patients (patience)"  (xjamarkx)

XXX

The Law of Addiction states:  "Administration of a drug to an addict will cause re-establishment of chemical dependence upon the addictive substance."

XXX

"If I have 'just one,' I will be back to where I started.  Where I started was desperately wishing I was where I am today.

XXX

As time passes our minds tend to lessen the hard details or the intensity of quitting smoking.  It is like a pain that has finally left.  You remember the pain but you no longer feel it. (JACKIE1-25-15)

XXX

We're addicts for life, but only smokers until we choose not to be.  (djmurray_12-31-14)

XXX

It's work no matter what route you choose.  It's less work if you understand it.  (Mandolinrain 4/24/17)

XXX

Having a cigarette does not make it any easier to work through life challenges, it just makes it more expensive.   (Daniela-3-11-2016)

XXX

Until your head stops smoking, your hands will not.  (Bree19)

XXX

This time I knew I wanted to quit, I knew I was not giving up anything but gaining everything and so instead of feeling Woe is Me, I am feeling WOW is Me!  (yess)

XXX

Quitting is journey - not an event.

XXX

Failing was not on my agenda, and smoking was no longer and option.   (Jackie)

XXX

I'd rather be a non-smoker who thinks about smoking once in awhile, than a smoker who's always thinking about quitting ~ Anonymous   

XXX

If you've quit and you are smoking - you are doing it wrong.  (Jonescarp)

XXX   

Keep them away from your face! (Jonescarp)

XXX

Quitting won't kill you, SMOKING will.

XXX

Smokers don't get to smoke, they HAVE to smoke.

XXX

If you don't want to slip, stay away from slippery places.

XXX

Not one hit since the day I quit!

XXX

Day Won - Never Another Day One - Win Over Nicotine (Giulia)

XXX

Sometimes while waiting for the right time to quit, we run completely out of time. (nanawendy)

XXX

THINK IT -  SAY IT -  DO IT!  (Complete the trilogy!)  (cin)

XXX

You have to walk the talk to be free!

XXX

Don't justify why you CAN'T, rather elaborate convincingly on how you CAN! (Giulia)

XXX

Smoking is a Decision - A Bad Day isn't Permission (Jonescarp)

Outcomes