cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  It’s here again!!!!!  Yesterday we had storms.  

Isn’t this nice?  We came here, quit smoking, and now have somewhere to share about the new life!!!!!  All the while, we are helping others to quit smoking!!!!!  More and more people are overcoming nicotine addiction!!!!!  If you are new here, keep coming back.  Quitting smoking is very doable!!!!!!!  Namaste     

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning.  You are absolutely correct smoking is doable. It takes a no matter what is happening in my life I will not smoke attitude.

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I'm ready for the weekend and one nice thing is I won't have to worry about having a cigarette.  It's also nice to know I have this site and the people in it to share this with.  Namaste.  SINAO

elvan

Good morning, Mike, have a beautiful Friday and a lovely weekend.  We had storms here yesterday as well and for the next few days, it is going to be in the 90's..not my favorite weather but it IS May.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
LisaAnnIndy74

Good afternoon Mike 🙂 It;s sunny and almost 90 here in Indiana. I am really happy the weekend here is at last. I just finished putting some plants in my front planters on my porch. My husband is busy digging out the spot for the waterfall pond he is building. So we have been busy today. I love this time of year and gardening!! I hope you have been enjoying your day today!! 

Namaste,

Lisa

0 Kudos