Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard! Freedom Train 5-9-18

Today we celebrate:

swilson2‌ with 4 years!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
39 Replies

The suspense of who we are celebrating today!!! Who is it?  Who is it? LOL

Congrats All!

Kristen 975 DOF

Jennifer-Quit

A big congratulations going out to Sharon with 4 years!  We quit just 9 days apart, and she helped and inspired me along the way.  Thanks Sharon for being a quit buddy!  Hope that you are doing well!

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

YoungAtHeart

I quit smoking and changed my life for the better, and BETTER and BETTER!

And so did swilson2.......congratulations on FOUR years!

Thanks for the great train, repast (and especially the CHOCOLATE!)

I celebrate being free for 2,135 days today!

Congratulations, as well, to ALL who ride this day!

Nancy

There it is. It was blank when I hopped on the train  Congrats swilson2‌!

Jennifer-Quit

For some reason I have a problem posting the train as a discussion.  Will not allow me to if I @ mention anyone or have any pics, etc.  So I have to post it with nothing and then edit it.  You are just too darn quick this morning!

MarilynH

Thank you Jennifer for picking me up on this stupendous Freedom Train this morning, congrats to you and everyone on board especially swilson2 on 4 glorious years of Smokefree living and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer, life really does get better and better without the Cancer Sticks, I'm here with 1395 days and smiling, yay and yay again for each and every Day WON.....

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Jennifer-Quit‌, and thanks for picking me up this morning!!!

Congrats Sharon swilson2‌, on your magnificent 4 years!!!! Quite the tenacious quit attitude you have there young lady...enjoy your day!!!

The food looks great Jennifer...I'd like to sneak on here in the back and quietly celebrate my 20 Days of Freedom today...Hey, I am no longer a teenager...;-)!!