cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Monday!!!!!  Here we are at the beginning of a new week again!!!!  Make the best of it!!!!!  

Quitting smoking is very possible!!!!!  It’s difficult at the beginning of the quit, but with time improves!!!!!  I was very confused for about a month at the start of my quit, but now seldom think of smoking!!!!!! Stay with it!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Strudel

Hi there Mike! Happy Monday!

Deena-A-Yenni

Good Evening Mike.  I've had a confusing day as you put it so I've had to put the flames out several times.  Makes me a bit anxious and find myself here on this site every spare minute which is better than lighting up I'd say.  But Happy Monday anyway as it's been a find day otherwise.  Look forward to your blog tomorrow!!

Mandolinrain

Howdy Mike! Hope your evenings awesome

Giulia

Hey Mike, I just sent you a badge but never managed to add a comment.  So I'll just add it here.  Thank you for posting a positive quit blog EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Every single day!  It's amazing your thoughtful dedication to this site and to the newbies coming in.  You've been quit almost 7 years.  What a magnificent example you set here every day.  Thank you for being one of the true blue members here.  But especially thank you for staying true to your quit.  It helps me stay true to mine.  You know?!